The Account settings section allows you configure every feature of your platform which is not list-specific, but related to the platform as a whole, or that helps you manage more easily your every-day work inside your platform.
For example, from this section you will be able to:
- Create a new list or edit existing ones
- Search for a recipient across all lists
- Set account permissions
- Set account and contact details
- Create or edit custom fields
- Edit account-level style settings
- Access the Developer's Corner
...and have access to many more features.
Using a Custom Domain (third-level or c-name)
Why use a custom domain
You can use a C-NAME or custom domain with our system (e.g. news.yourCompany.com or updates.myBusiness.com). The main reasons are:
- An agency that wishes to white-label or personalize the MailUp system
- Any MailUp user that - for deliverability purposes - wishes to create additional alignment between the sender domain and the domain used to serve images, track links, etc.
How it affects your MailUp account
The custom domain will be used:
- in all links in your messages (the tracking link uses the custom domain);
- in the URL of the Web version of the message;
- in the URL of all Web pages used by the system (e.g. subscription confirmation landing page);
- in your platform login page.
In other words, it allows you to fully rebrand all links used by the system.
How to get it set up
- Create the new C-NAME: consult with the company that you registered your domain with as to how to create a C-NAME
- Point to: c.mailup.com (same as above)
- Once you point your C-NAME to our system, it normally takes 24-48 hours for the change to propagate.
- Once logged in MailUp, go to your billing plan (the user icon in the upper right) and, under "My Plan", click on "personalize your domain". Specify your domain as "New hostname"
Additional fees may apply
Please note that additional fees may apply to this feature. It is part of the "No Logo" option: if your subscription does not include this option, you will need to add it to your account. For pricing, see: http://www.mailup.com/pay-per-speed-email-marketing.htm