In this section
- Initial Settings
- Understanding Lists and Groups
- Creating Email messages
- Always test before sending
- Maximizing deliverability for your emails
- Why does MailUp use vetting?
Sign up for a free trial
If you haven't already done so, you can signup for a MailUp free trial here.
- No credit card is required and the process is fully automated: you can be up and running with your free trial in just a few minutes.
- You will receive an e-mail message from our system asking you to activate the free trial: look for that message: it should arrive within moments of you submitting the free trial request (check the spam folder in case an overzealous spam filter got in the way).
- Please note that the free trial has sending limitations.
Log in and get started
Once your free trial account has been activated, it's time to log in and get started!
To login, visit www.mailup.com.
Using the navigation on the left side...
- Select Settings > List settings > Preferences
More on configuring your MailUp List settings
- To import recipients (if you already have some), use the handy import wizard.
More on importing contacts into MailUp
- Create a message and send a test mailing
More on creating a new message