Allows to duplicate a message in MailUp.
- int CloneMessage(string accessKey, string listId, string listGuid, int messageToCloneId, stringsubject)
- accessKey: access key obtained using the Login method
- listId: list identifier
- listGuid: GUID of the list in MailUp
- messageToCloneId: ID of the message to be cloned
- subject: subject of the cloned message. If null or empty, the subject will be the same as the original message
Parameters listGuid e listId can be used together or alternatively, passing one of them as null or empty: in the first case the list is verified using both parameters, otherwise using only the provided parameter.
The method returns:
- the ID of the cloned message
- "-1" if the operation is not completed successfully (e.g. due to incorrect parameters or system failure).
CloneMessage method synchronously executes the following steps:
- Duplication of the MailUp message
- ID of new message is returned to the caller
CloneMessage method asynchronously executes a copy of the files of the message to be cloned.
Inconsistency: the response of CloneMessage method is different from many other MailUpSend methods because it does not include "errorCode" and "errorDescription" fields.