Using MailUp with
The MailUp Extension for Magento (free download) allows you to leverage the powerful MailUp email messaging system from your Magento-powered ecommerce eCommerce store ensures .
- ensure a high level of deliverability for your emails
- run professional email marketing campaigns
- In Magento and seamlessly pass the data to MailUp, which will handle the sending and tracking of the messages.
You will also be able to schedule automatic exports of sales data to your MailUp account, and setup automatic, triggered messages that will be sent out when certain scenarios occur (triggered messages require the optional Marketing+ feature package).
The MailUp extension for Magento is available free of charge on Magento Connect: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/marketing/email-marketing/mailup.html
The MailUp Extension for Magento requires a MailUp account version 8.2.1 or above. If you are not already a customer, sign up for a free trial! If you are an existing customer, but have a version older than 8.2.1, please contact us.
- automatically transfer customer and order data from Magento to MailUp
- leverage that data to grow sales with automated, triggered messages
Using the MailUp Extension for Magento
- Multi-store implementations of Magento are now supported: connect different storefronts to different lists in MailUp
- You can now show a newsletter subscription checkbox during checkout, without having to use a separate extension
- MailUp webhooks are now supported to manage quasi-realtime subscribe/unsubscribe
- Incremental sync was implemented, so that now only modified customers are transferred to MailUp during scheduled data syncs
- Logs can now be disabled
- Small interface tweaks
- See detailed release notes on Magento Connect.
The MailUp extensions extension for Magento includes the following features (and we keep improving it):
- Specify the List in your MailUp account that the store is connected to (MailUp supports multiple Lists, which you could connect to multiple e-commerce portals).
- Filter customers based on a number of criteria (purchase history, customer type, etc.)
- Send the filtered customers to MailUp with one click, adding to an existing Group or creating a new Group, then send a targeted message to that Group from within your MailUp admin console.Turn on/off the automatic export of sales data (requires account setup on the MailUp side: you will need to open a support ticket to enable this capability)platform.
- Use triggered messages in MailUp for marketing automation based on sales & other data (e.g. send a coupon 45 days after an order is placed to invite customers to purchase again). Please note that triggered messages require the optional Marketing+ feature package.
The MailUp email marketing extension for Magento supports both the community and enterprise editions of Magento. The following versions are currently supported:
- Community Edition: 1.3, 1.4, 220.127.116.11.x, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6x, 1.6.1, 18.104.22.168x, 1.7Enterprise Edition: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206.x, 1.8.x,, 220.127.116.11, x (latest version tested is 18.104.22.168, 1.10, 1.11, 1.11.1, 1.12, 1.13
- Enterprise Edition: We currently do not officially support Enterprise editions. The extension can be installed, but you may encounter functionality issues.
|Make sure that the Web server hosting the store supports the Magento system requirements. We strongly recommend that memory_limit is set to 512MB or higher.|