Number of custom recipient fields
The console control panel platform has 39 custom fields available: they are called Recipient fields. Specifically, each recipient in the contact database contains:
To locate Recipient fields in the admin consolecontrol panel, go to Settings > Account settings > Recipient fields
- Field ID: a numeric identifier
- Field name: choose a name that easily defines which kind of data the field contains
- Default value*: is used when a message is sent, if the field is inserted into the message as a . If thefield is empty for one or more recipients, the default value is used when the message is sent out to those recipients.
- Dynamic field (Y/N): if set to Yes, the field will be available in the list of fields that can be inserted into a message using the corresponding feature in the message editor when
- Required field (Y/N): if set to Yes, the field will be considered a required field on subscription forms that use the default form field validation code that is included in consolecontrol panel.
* The Default value:
- you can use them to (e,g. Dear and the customer's first name).
- you can map them to a import file's columns when
- you can use them on and to collect additional information on your subscribers
- you can take advantage of them when