When can I contact the Support?
MailUp Technical Support responds to reports of customers in case of:
- clarification on the functionality of the platform and its features
- testing and troubleshooting an issue encountered during platform usage of the console.usage
When NOT to contact Support
Support can not help you with:
- commercial and billing information. Contact instead: email@example.com or call (888) 962-4587 (USA)advice regarding the composition and writing or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- training on the use of the platform, advice on the composition of messages, HTML code, strategy , the and quality of communications. For these needs, the following options are available: Pre-Paid Hours, Full Service and Delivery+ Package. Training Suite, Performance Suite, Creativity Suite;
- deliverability issues, meaning the delivery of emails to inboxes (e.g.: the messages I send end up in the spam folder). For these needs, the following options are available: Delivery+ Package.
- Deliverability Suite.
- account suspension or temporary blocking of the send function. Contact instead: email@example.com.