- Subscribers listed in Recipients.csv are subscribed to MailUp Account Database, but personal data aren't imported. It isn't a real Data Sync.
For this reason in Recipients.csv you can add up more dynamic fields as your account allows (see CSV File Format).
- Personal data of the subscribers listed in Recipients.csv file can be used as Dynamic Fields in the newsletter, if the use of Dynamic Fields is enabled for the account and the Newsletter (see Settings.xml and )
- To work is necessary that the SMTP+ functionality is enabled for the MailUp Account.
- To work is necessary that SMTP+ users is are defined for the MailUp Lists.
- FTPZIP manages only immediate Transactional Mailing. Schedulation of Transactional Mailing isn't foreseen at the moment.
- Transactional mailing doesn't allow sending attachments.
SMTP+ user configuration
An FTPZIP transactional can be configured in two way: