The SMTP+ option, currently available in Beta version, allows you to send a great number of email messages from your usual email client, taking advantage of the sending and tracking features provided by the MailUp system.
This way, your mailings can have high deliverability rates guaranteed by your client, and you have the freedom to schedule them according to your needs, for quick and safe deliveries.
There's more: you can setup and customize the notifications that you (or other users) want to receive with regard to events occurring inside the admin console, e.g. error messages or delivery time limit being exceeded.
The SMTP+ service is free of charge, because it shares the sending queue and the bandwidth that you already purchased for your account.
Please refer to the following pages for the details on how to:
- configure the SMTP+ feature, servers and users
- set the properties for the messages sent using the SMTP+ feature
- decide how to aggregate the data related to SMTP+ messages for statistical purposes
- set and customize the notifications sent by the SMTP+ feature to your users
- view the send status of SMTP+ messages