The MailUp Extension for Magento (free download) allows you to leverage the powerful MailUp email messaging system from your Magento-powered ecommerce store.
- ensure a high level of deliverability for your emails
- run professional email marketing campaigns
- easily filter customers In Magento and seamlessly pass the data to MailUp, which will handle the sending and tracking of the messages.
- automatically transfer customer and order data from Magento to MailUp
- leverage that data to grow sales with automated, triggered messages
Using the MailUp Extension for Magento
- Multi-store implementations of Magento are now supported: connect different storefronts to different lists in MailUp
- You can now show a newsletter subscription checkbox during checkout, without having to use a separate extension
- MailUp webhooks are now supported to manage quasi-realtime subscribe/unsubscribe
- Incremental sync was implemented, so that now only modified customers are transferred to MailUp during scheduled data syncs
- See detailed release notes on Magento Connect.
The MailUp extensions for Magento includes the following features (and we keep improving it):
- Specify the List in your MailUp account that the store is connected to (MailUp supports multiple Lists, which you could connect to multiple e-commerce portals).
- Filter customers based on a number of criteria (purchase history, customer type, etc.)
- Send the filtered customers to MailUp with one click, adding to an existing Group or creating a new Group, then send a targeted message to that Group from within your MailUp admin console.
- Turn on/off the automatic export of sales data (requires account setup on the MailUp side: you will need to open a support ticket to enable this capability)
- Use triggered messages in MailUp for marketing automation based on sales & other data (e.g. send a coupon 45 days after an order is placed to invite customers to purchase again). Please note that triggered messages require the optional Marketing+ feature package.
The MailUp email marketing extension for Magento supports both the community and enterprise editions of Magento. The following versions are currently supported:
- Community Edition: 1.4, 220.127.116.11, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 18.104.22.168, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1
- Enterprise Edition: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 1.10, 1.11, 1.11.1, 1.12, 1.13, 1.13.1
Server-side system requirements