When can I contact the Support?
MailUp Technical Support responds to reports of customers in case of:
- clarification on the functionality of the platform and its features
- testing and troubleshooting an issue encountered during platform usage
When NOT to contact Support
Support can not help you with:
- commercial and billing information. Contact instead: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- training on the use of the platform, advice on the composition of messages, HTML code, strategy and quality of communications. For these needs, the following options are available: Training Suite, Performance Suite, Creativity Suite;
- deliverability issues, meaning the delivery of emails to inboxes (e.g.: the messages I send end up in the spam folder). For these needs, the following options are available: Deliverability Suite.
- account suspension or temporary blocking of the send function. Contact instead: firstname.lastname@example.org.