This export type encloses the statistics generated from an Email campaign. This means it will display as many rows as many were the actions taken by a recipient towards a certain campaign.
Full export is flexible to meet customers' expectations and is partly configurable upon demand.
List ID in MailUp
Send ID in MailUp
Message ID in MailUp (newsletter/DEM)
e-mail address of the recipient
Subject header of the email message
Clicked URL (if Status=CLK) or bounce code* (if Status=NCO)
Date of the operation saved in the record. It can indicate an open, a click or bounce detection
ISO format for dates
20110122T113000 stands for Jan 22th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Date the message was sent
ISO format for dates
The layout displayed above can't be modified in the fields' order, but you can decide to toggle some of them or add some to the existing :
- Any dynamic field belonging to recipients.
- In the "Details" column it is possibile to display the click URL when the row is CLK type.
- Column "SendId".
- Column "IpAddress", where applicable. For instance, client ip address is caught in case of click or view
- Column "Geographical region", that reports approximately where a click or an open were made from.
- Column User agent : applicable to click and views rows
- Column "Tags"
The csv file may optionally display :
- columns header, exported along with the data
- You can choose to read only the latest action a certain recipient took for a certain campaign. So if a recipient views a campaign and then he clicks on it, on the csv only the click row will be exported.
- toggle click related rows
- toggle views related rows
- toggle bounce related rows
- toggle no action ( NCO ) related rows
Each columns can be also written with a text qualifier, usually a sinlge of double quote.
How to submit your export request?
Please submit your request to Mailup support today, and make sure you've filled the the form below :
|Csv exported file name||Write here the name of the exported csv|
|Column Separator||Write here the carachter to use|
|Text Qualifier||Write here the carachter to use|
|Show click Url||Yes / No|
|Show Send Id||Yes / No|
|Show click/open ip address||Yes / No|
|Show Geographical Information||Yes / No|
|Show User Agent||Yes / No|
|Show Campaign tags||Yes / No|
|Dynamic Fields||Write here field ids or names|
|File Header||Yes / No|
|Show only last action row||Yes / No|
|Show click rows||Yes / No|
|Show views rows||Yes / No|
|Show bounce rows||Yes / No|
|Show no actions rows||Yes / No|
Below a csv sample that includes click, views, bounces, no actions , displays campaign tags and four dynamic fields ( campo18, campo19, campo33, campo34 )
Allowed codes for bounces are listed in the table below
Bounce No Email Address
Mail Block - General
Mail Block - Attachment Detected
Mail Block - Known Spammer
Mail Block - Relay Denied
Mail Block - Spam Detected
Soft Bounce - General
Soft Bounce - Dns Failure
Soft Bounce - Mailbox Full
Soft Bounce - Message Size Too Large