This export type displays the unsubscribed recipients in a certain time frame and belonging to one or more Mailup lists.
The eventual layout is partly configurable and can be enabled on demand.
Basic Csv Layout
The following table describes the format of the records in the unsubscribers file. This file is usually an incremental file and is generated at an agreed frequency.
|Header Display Name|
e-mail address of the unsubscriber
|Phone Number||Phone Number||The subscriber phone number (with o without prefix)||Y|
List ID in MailUp
Unsubscription date in ISO format
ID MailUp uses to identify the email message that triggered the unsubscription request (spontaneous unsubscriptions)
Unsubscription type (manual, automatic, bounce ecc.). See next column for accepted values
0 = User forced optout through the MailUp admin console
|Sub Type||optout_subtype||Unsubscription sub_type (manual, automatic, bounce ecc.). Used together with Type, detail the cause of the unsubscription. |
See next column for accepted values
(1) Possible causes are:
- Blocked by destination MTA
- SPAM content
- Configuration problem on destination MTA
You can add up columns to the basic layout above :
- Column "ListId", meant as the list where the subscription was originated from
- Column "Date", the date time the subscription took place
- Message Id, the email the recipients clicked on to the unsubscribe list. (not applicable to bounce unsubscriptions)
- "Optout type", meaning the event that triggered the unsubscription.
- Any dynamic field recipient
- Included bounces filter : you can include only the bounce types you need.
- Excluded bounces filter : or you can prevent some types to show up in the csv file
- Display columns' header
- Encrypt Email column
Sample 1 displays a standard unsubscription layout with "Email", "idList", "OptOut_Date","optout_nl" and "Optout_type"
Sample 2 displays another unsubscription layout with "Email", "idList", "OptOut_Date","optout_nl" and "Optout_type" and no file header
Sample 3 displays a different kind of layout with "Email", "idList", "FirstName", "LastName", "Company" and "City" with file header
Sample 4 displays a different kind of layout with "Email", "idList", "OptOut_Date","optout_nl", "Optout_type" and "Optout_subtype"
Should you need any further information or custom integrations please do not hesitate to contact your account manager.