This section allows you to choose a customizable template or to create a new one.
Choose templates based on the editor you want to use to create a message. The Drag & Drop templates section contains templates to be used with BEE, while the HTML templates section lists templates that can be used with our HTML editor.
Let's see the Drag & Drop templates section in detail.
You can choose between:
- Basic templates, they are basically wireframes for your new message
- Rich templates, they contain sample content to give you some design ideas
- My templates, they are previously saved custom templates
In a templates list, you have four possible actions:
- create a message starting from the template by clicking the preview or the button
- edit a template using the button (if you edit a basic or rich template, you can only save it as a custom template)
- preview the template by clicking the button
- delete the template using the button
Copying a template to a different list
When saving a template with BEE, you have the option to share it with other lists.