Creating a new email message
There are numerous ways to create a new email message:
- using BEE, our drag & drop editor, starting from a drag & drop template;
- from scratch, using the WYSIWYG editor;
- from a template, choosing an HTML template to edit with the WYSIWYG editor;
- importing an HTML page or a ZIP archive inside the WYSIWYG editor or from a URL;
- from RSS, to create an email that retrieves content through an RSS feed.
Once selected the way to build up the message, you simply have to proceed by inserting the info requested.