What it's for
The Messages page is shown in a variety of scenarios related to Profile updates.
- When a Profile update form has been submitted successfully
- When there was an issue with the form submission
- When the form cannot be accessible immediately because it's set to Private
Use the HTML to edit the page, or switch to code view using the corresponding icon at the bottom of the page, and paste your own HTML code.
The message will be inserted dynamically where you position the [msg] tag.
When the page is ready, click on the Edit button at the bottom of the page.
Head & body code
Click on the Head & Body button to access a page that allows you to add custom code to the Head and Body tags in the HTML of the page.
For example, you may wish to add custom CSS styles to the page, as shown in the screenshot below.
Click on the Edit messages button to view a list of default messages that are shown on the page in various scenarios. Feel free to edit them to better match your needs, then click on Save at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
Users, after having submitted a profile update form, land to a page with the result of the submission ("Thank you! Your information has been successfully updated." Or "Oops! There was an issue. Please try again later." etc).
Use the Options menu on the right to:
- Change style, using the Look & Feel page, for all list pages adding a logo and customizing colors and fonts.
- Edit default messages for subscription status.
- Show published newsletters in the page footer.