With MailUp you can quickly and easily create a flexible subscription form to increase your database.
The platform provides several ways to increase the number of subscribers in your database or to update it:
- Subscription forms
- Drag & Drop editor: allows you to easily create a form, thanks to the extremely intuitive drag & drop interface
- Pop-up subscription form. The module is preconfigured and, after selecting some choices - such as color, position, language and channels to be connected - it automatically generates the html code to be inserted on its website. It also allows you to collect subscribers for the email, SMS, Facebook Messenger and Telegram channels.
- Profile update forms: they allow to expand recipients' information so that you can better intercept the desired target, organize recipients in groups according to their preferences and finally, to carry out short surveys.
To create a new form, simply select one of the entries in the list.
After having acquired a new customer it is important to welcome him properly.
In this section you can enable/disable some automatic messages that the platform can send:
- Confirmation email (by default active): a message sent to new subscribers to confirm their willingness to subscribe.
- Welcome email: send an email to each recipient who confirms their subscription.
- Welcome SMS: send a text message to each recipient confirming their subscription.
The page, reachable through the path Database building / Subscriptions, appears as in the following image: