This page allows to:
- view all the administrator accounts, filtering by users with access to a selected list
- manage emails and passwords ("Account details")
- select the lists accessible by each user ("Setlist access")
- manage users' permissions ("Set permissions")
- enable SMS Sender ID's
On this page, you can also create NEW USERS, as long as you have remaining users available in your plan.
Each user account can have different levels of permissions so that only certain features are available. This feature allows diversifying every account according to operational needs, preventing access in another platform area that might remain hidden.
This is a description of the various areas of the system that you can grant or prevent access to.
When this check box is checked, the administrator cannot access the system.
The items in this group correspond to the menus that allow you to create and send messages through different channels (Email, SMS, Social, SMTP+, Messaging Apps). If the box is selected, the user will be able to access the menu and its features. Please note that some channels may not be available in your country.
For the Messaging Apps channel it is possible to enable and disable one or more channels connected to the platform, choosing to show all of them or only a few.
Main feature areas
The items in this group correspond to navigation items in the navigation. If the box is selected, the user will be able to access that section of the navigation and its features.
- Statistics: includes access to all data related to a message that has been sent (clicks, opens, returns, etc.) and other useful marketing tools to extract information from the results of a campaign.
- Recipients: refers to the management of the contact database: import, export, and management of contacts.
- Groups: refers to creating and modifying groups. Having access to groups management also allows you to remove multiple users at once.
- Settings: set up pages and recipient's interaction messages, create general properties for all messages created in a list (header, footer, sender, unsubscribe rules, etc.)
- Account settings: modify settings affecting the whole platform, as recipient fields, platform style, create/delete lists, etc.
- Enable automation: turn on the possibility to access Workflow and automatic sending.
- Enable email checkup feature: Enables a feature to check an email message for potential HTML errors, issues with dynamic fields, etc.
- Enable use of dynamic fields: Enables the possibility to use recipients fields dynamically inside messages to personalize content, for example: "Hi [FirstName]".
- Enable editing of sent message count: MailUp can be used also as a tracking engine for messages sent with other systems. In that case, it is possible to insert manually the total number of sendings, to see precise and aggregated statistics.
- Enable message cloning on new mailing: It's useful to maintain separate statistics for multiple sendings of the same message. Otherwise, if the same message is sent 5 times, the stats will display the sum of the results of the 5 sendings and it won't be possible to trace the performance for each sending. It is always possible to aggregate data from different mailings at a later time through the Aggregate Reports feature.
- Enable message tagging: Enables the possibility to add tags to messages, for search, aggregation, and filtering purposes.
- Enable drag&drop editor (BEE): Enable the possibility to use the drag and drop editor to compose email messages.
- Disable editor buttons: insert image and document manager: prevents the user from uploading images or files in the account, during message creation.
- Disable email message creation and editing: disable the function to create new email messages or modify existing ones. This is useful when you want to separate the creation of messages from the monitoring of transmissions.
- Disable SMS sending: Block the ability to send short text messages.
- Disable social message posting: Disables the possibility to post a message using MailUp's Social channel.
- Disable display of phone numbers in SMS sent report: If ticked, the phone number will be hidden inside SMS statistics reports.
- : you can view the status page and stop running mailings to edit the existing sending queue.
- Disable message scheduling: Hides the stop button from the page "send status/stop" and disables the function of scheduled delivery. This feature prevents a user from stopping any sending queues and then interfering with the time needed to complete the delivery to the other users.
- Disable access to sent message details: This option hides the subject and the source list on the page of the newsletter "send status/stop", for items that are associated with lists that the user does not have access to. This is useful for console sharing so that different administrators of the same console do not know what others are sending.
- Disable the ability to send emails: Prevents the user from sending emails from the account.
- Disable Stop mailing button: Hides the stop button from the page "send status/stop". This feature prevents a user from stopping any sending queues and then interfering with the time needed to complete the delivery to the other users.
- Disable the ability to send a message immediately: if ticked, the user can't send messages immediately.
- Manage administrators: allows the user to create and edit other administrators (list access, feature permissions).
- Templates management: includes tools to create and modify templates for email messages.
- Enable Smtp+ user management: This allows the user to create and edit SMTP+ users. SMTP+ is the built-in SMTP relay system.
- Enable admin console white-labeling: activates the page "CONSOLE CUSTOM LOGO" in the "Manage" menu where you can change some elements of the console, including the ability to private label the system.
- Enable recipient profile editing: This allows you to view and modify a recipient's personal information.
- Enable filters: This allows you to create new filters.
- Disable access to import features: hides the import page, so that the user cannot import new recipients.
- Disable access to export features: hides the export feature, so that the user cannot export the database.
- Enable use of Webhooks: Enables the use of Webhooks inside Settings > Advanced Settings > Developer's Corner > Webhooks
- Enable List+ feature: enables List+, a feature that makes it possible to send an email from any program (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.) to multiple recipients, leveraging the MailUp system.
- Disable access to plugins page: removes access to the integrations page, found inside Settings > Advanced Settings > Developer's Corner > Integrations.
- Enable Return Path editing: this option is currently not available.
- Enable reputation chart: displays on the homepage a chart that shows the reputation of the last newsletter sent. Reputation is a summary statistical indicator that measures the goodness of newsletters, considering several factors (responsiveness of recipients, unsubscription, bounces, etc.).
- Enable bounce management: enables the page "Display Bounces" in the menu Statistics and Recipients. Allows you to manage bounced emails.
- Enable use of landing pages: enable the feature to create mobile-optimized SMS landing pages, found in Messages > SMS > Landing Pages.
- Enable Profile updates: This allows you to create new auto profile forms and enables the tools in the newsletter editor to insert a link to the form.
- Disable access to detailed statistics (recipients that opened/clicked): This prevents the user from seeing the list of addresses that opened or clicked on the messages, only the aggregate statistics will be visible.