The Import function allows you to import a variety of formats:
- you can manually add an individual recipient to the selected
- you can import a CSV, MS Excel, or XML file
- you can copy and paste text into control panel, and have the system automatically detect an extract email addresses and mobile phone numbers
To get started, select Recipients > Import in the left-size navigation.
Important things to remember
- All recipients are imported as Subscribed unless you select a different option during the import process.
Existing recipients - matched based on their email or mobile phone number - will be updated (duplicates are never created); the subscription status will not be updated.
- Use the Advanced Import Options during the import process to change these default settings. The Subscription status and group assignment options section of the Advanced options overwrites the current subscription status (i.e. Subscribed, Pending, or Unsubscribed). It is therefore strongly recommended to read the Advanced Import section before using this feature.