Performs a single sending of a text message (SMS), already existing or created as the request is executed.
- string SendSingleSMS(string accessKey, int listID, string subject, string type, string content, string numero, Option options)
- accessKey: access key obtained using the LoginFromId method
- listID: list identifier. Lists and corresponding IDs can be obtained calling the GetLists Method
- subject: subject of the text message
- type: type of message text source (TEXT, ID)
- content: message text source, depending on the type:
- type = TEXT, content is the text of the message
- type = ID, content is the identifier of the text message to be sent
- options: an array of key/value pairs for options setting. Only the following options are available for this method:
- note*: a string containing notes about the message
- dyn_fld*: boolean value to enable/disable the use of dynamic fields in the message (dyn_fld=true, dyn_fld=false)
- from: sender of the text message (note: restrictions may apply in some countries and the sender may be overwritten, please contact us for country specific information)
- isUnicode: boolean value indicating whether to use Western alphabets only (false), or Eastern alphabets as well, such as Arabic, Russian, Chinese, and so on (true).
*can be used only when type=TEXT
The option type=ID allows to send a few thousand messages per hour, whereas the option type=TEXT only allows to send a few dozens a day. As a consequence, we recommend not to use the option type=TEXT for massive deliveries.
If error code=0, the call to the method was successful and the method returns the details of the sending