- Message type: select here which type of messages you are sending from this list: newsletters, direct marketing messages, or transactional messages (i.e. alerts, reminders, notifications)
- Recipients: select if your mailing is directed to businesses or to consumers
- Industry: select from the dropdown menu the industry your company belongs to, for the benchmark analysis to be effective
- Description: enter a descritpion for this list (this is for internal use, it will not be viewed by the recipients).
Set here the following parameters:
- Email sender name: the person or entity that is sending the message. It could simply be your company name.
- "FROM" email: the email address that is sending the message. Make sure that it is a recognizable address (e.g. it uses your Web site domain)
- Header sender: enter an email address here if you want your message to be sent on behalf of that address.
- Reply-to: If your newsletter asks for a reply from the recipients, you may want the replies to be sent to a different address from the "FROM" email. Enter the reply-to address here: it must be a valid email address. If you leave the field blank, the "FROM" address will be used.
- SMS sender name: the person or entity that is sending the text message. It could simply be your company name.
A section in the admin console that allows you to enable/disable some automated messages:
- Email subscription confirmation message: the system sends an email message each time a recipient confirms the subscription. The link provided will lead you to Notifications > Welcome email, where you will be able to modify it using the built-in editor;
- SMS subscription confirmation message: the system sends a text message each time a recipient confirms the subscription. The link provided will lead you to Notifications > Welcome SMS, where you will be able to modify the message sender number and body..
- Subscription confirmation request message: a message sent to new recipients to confirm their intent to subscribe.