- Allows to send a message to the recipients listed in a CSV file
- Synchronously executes the following steps:
- Scheduling of a sending at the date and time contained in the parameters
- Return of a delivery ID to the caller
- Asynchronously executes the following steps:
- Creation of a group in MailUp in which to gather the recipients that have to be imported
- Import to MailUp of the recipients included in the file. Recipients will be imported to the list indicated by the filename (see appendix Appendix B for for details)
- int SendMessageNL(string accessKey, string fileName, string separator, string listId, string listGuid, string messageId, string senderName, string sender, string subject, DateTime timeDateSending, int sendDelayTest)
- accessKey: access key obtained using the Login method
- fileName: name of the CSV files containing the recipients of the message
- separator: separating character used in the CSV file. If null or empty, the character ';' will be used by default.
- listId: list identifier
- listGuid: GUID of the list in MailUp
- messageId: ID of the message to be sent
- senderName: name of the sender of the message. If null or empty, the system will use the default name for the list.
- sender: indirizzo email del mittente del Messaggio. If null or empty, the system will use the default address for the list. If no default sender has been defined for the list, the sending does not start.
- subject: subject of the message
- timeDateSending: date and time of scheduled sending
- sendDelayTest: desired delay for the immediate sending