- The recipient may unsubscribe directly using the unsubscribe link that you have provided in the email message itself
- You may manually unsubscribe a recipient in the admin console by visiting the recipient profile page
- You can bulk-unsubscribe recipients when importing recipients
- You can unsubscribe recipients using a simple call to unsubscribe.aspx
- You can use methods of the SOAP API
- You can use methods of the REST API (do a search for the word unsubscribe on that page)
- You can use Webhooks triggered by an unsubscribe event happened somewhere else in MailUp (e.g. another List, or another MailUp account)
- You can upload a CSV file via FTP and have MailUp automatically import and unsubscribe the recipients that it contains.
- Open a support ticket to request that this option be activated for your account
- A setup fee may apply
The HTML code for an unsubscribe link in a message sent with MailUp is as follows:
- You can insert the link in a message easily by using the corresponding feature in our email editors
- What happens after the recipients clicks on the unsubscribe link is based on the List settings for that list.