- You can now quickly search and select lists to allow visitors to subscribe to in the Lists form element, and rename them if needed (e.g. list name used in MailUp is not the text label you wish to show in the form)
- You can now quickly search and select groups to use in the Group form element, and rename them if needed (e.g. group name used in MailUp is not the text label you wish to show in the form)
- The system now asks for confirmation before you remove a form element from a form
- Add a privacy checkbox, which is fully editable (see below)
- Use special syntax to customize the input values in drop-down options. Example below:
The subscriber sees Skiing Rock Music in the drop down menu, but MailUp records Skiing Heavy metal as the number 1 into the recipient field. Customizing these options into numbers, for example, can help you when having to setup filters or other tasks. Numbers are much more manageable than text. The syntax looks like this: Skiing Heavy metal || 1, where the || is the special character.
Create forms with HTML