- Basic templates, they are basically wireframes for your new message;
- Rich templates, they contain sample content to give you some design ideas;
- My templates, they are previously saved custom templates
In a templates list, you have four possible actions:
For each template, you can choose an action through a drop-down menu.
- New email: create a message starting from the template by clicking the preview or the buttonedit a template using the button .
- Preview: see a preview of the template.
- Edit template: modify a template (if you edit a basic or rich template, you can only save it as a custom template)
- preview the template by clicking the button
- delete the template using the button.
- Delete (available only in "My Templates" section).
Copying a template to a different list