The Account settings section allows you configure every feature of your admin console which is not list-specific, but related to the admin console as a whole, or that helps you manage more easily your every-day work inside your admin console.
For example, fom from this section you will be able to:
- An agency that wishes to white-label or anyway personalize the MailUp system
- Any MailUp user that - for deliverability purposes - wishes to create additional alignment between the sender domain and the domain used to serve images, track links, etc.
- Create the new C-NAME: consult with the company that you registered your domain with as to how to create a C-NAME
- Point to: c.mailup.com (same as above)
- Once you point your C-NAME to our system, it normally takes 24-48 hours for the change to propagate.Open a support ticket and ask the MailUp team to associate that C-NAME with your account
- Once logged in MailUp, go to your billing plan (the user icon in the upper right) and, under "My Plan", click on "personalize your domains". Specify your domain as "New hostname"
Please note that additional fees may apply to this feature. It is part of the "No Logo" option: if your subscription does not include this option, you will need to add it to your account. For pricing, see: http://www.mailup.com/pay-per-speed-email-marketing.htm