MailUp offers a new feature to create automatic email series in just a few minutes, based on your subscribers' data and activities.
- Choose a start event that triggers the workflow.
- Build a flow of automatic emails with a drag & drop interface.
- Set specific restrictions with groups and filter, or by date and hour (e.g. blackout dates).
- Check main statistics in real time or create an aggregated report to view detailed statistics.
Some use cases
- Send targeted welcome emails based on preferences expressed by new subscribers during the signup process.
- Send a welcome series after subscription to introduce your company and your products.
- Create email courses on subjects your subscribers are interested in.
- Wish happy birthday to your subscribers and send them a present for the occasion.
- Send automatic campaigns based on your eCommerce data (last order date, total amount spent in the last year, abandoned carts etc.).
- Reach out to subscribers based on their interactions with your email marketing program (e.g. send a series of follow-up emails to subscribers who opened your latest newsletter),
To fully exploit some type of workflows, we suggest to configure any recipient field you might be missing. You can fill these fields with subscriber data: