With MailUp 8.6.1 you can now fix urls added within your message
When do I need this feature?
- Message is sent: mailing has been completed
- Wrong A wrong link is discovered
- Sender would like to be able to fix the link
How does it work?
Select Settings >
Advanced settings > Developer's corner
> Fix URL.
A redirect to the new URL is now active.
Remember to use http:// before the urlURL.
|The effect of the rule is at console's level (all lists are affected)|
4. Click on the Activate URL replacement button
- The algorithm searches for the text in the first text box and replace it with the text of the second text box
- URLs must be complete with the indication of the protocol (eg http://www.mailup.it)
- After clicking the button "Activate URL replacement" MailUp checks if the domains are blacklisted by Spamhaus and/or SURBL). The check is done when the URL is saved. There are no periodic checks on the url URL specified for replacement
- You can specify up to 60 substitutions
- URL's replacement doesn't last forever. Once the URL is saved it last for 60 days