Table of Contents maxLevel 3 exclude Overview
Introducing the MailUp
Plugin for WordPress
Widget Connector width 560 url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL3q5Cd_1YU height 315
Locating your MailUp API
Widget Connector width 560 url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzRd3GLC_0Y height 315
Widget Connector width 560 url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1bGtDGSxJk height 315
Styling the plugin with CSS
Widget Connector width 560 url http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MMqJg-hto0 height 315
What it does
- Visitors to your WordPress-powered blog or Web site will be able to subscribe to your newsletter using a configurable sign-up form. Their information will be saved in your MailUp account.
- You will use your MailUp admin console to manage those subscribers, create and send messages to them, view statistics on sent messages, and more.
- The MailUp plugin supports the recommended 'confirmed opt-in' subscription method (i.e. subscriber receives an email with a confirmation link that has to be clicked to confirm the subscription). This method ensures that spam traps or wrong email addresses are never added to your list.
- The unsubscription process will be managed automatically by MailUp (e.g. unsubscribe link in the footer of your messages).
- MailUp supports SMS (text messaging) too, so you can choose to collect a mobile phone number as well.
- It also supports sign-up via a social networking account (additional fees apply: see the MailUp web site for details).