The MailUp Extension for Magento (MailUp_MailUpSync [DISCONTINUED] - free download) allows you to leverage the powerful MailUp email messaging system from your Magento-powered eCommerce store.
Using the MailUp Extension for Magento
Magento has announced that they'd stop supporting the Magento 1.x platform, and has finally sunset the version 1 on June 2020. More info here.
Following this announcement, we have stopped supporting our integration with Magento 1 as well.
- Specify the List in your MailUp account that the store is connected to (MailUp supports multiple Lists, which you could connect to multiple e-commerce portals).
- Filter customers based on a number of criteria (purchase history, customer type, etc.)
- Send the filtered customers to MailUp with one click, adding to an existing Group or creating a new Group, then send a targeted message to that Group from within your MailUp platform.Turn on/off the automatic export of sales data (requires account setup on the MailUp side: you will need to open a support ticket to enable this capability)
- Use triggered messages in MailUp for marketing automation based on sales & other data (e.g. send a coupon 45 days after an order is placed to invite customers to purchase again).
- Community Edition: 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x,, 1.9.x (latest version tested is 22.214.171.124)
- Enterprise Edition: We currently do not officially support Enterprise editions. The extension can be installed, but you may encounter functionality issues.
|Make sure that the Web server hosting the store supports the Magento system requirements. We strongly recommend that memory_limit is set to 512MB or higher.|