Sometimes, however, recipients that wanted to subscriber forget to confirm their subscription (or don't see the subscription confirmation request).
- They didn't see the message
- They saw it, but forgot to act on it
- An overzealous spam filter delivered the message in the SPAM folder
Set it up as follows:
- Name, description, time zone. etc. These are completely up to you. Keep it disabled until you are ready to go.
- Frequency: set it to run every day, so that MailUp checks for the condition every day, and check the Only run once
- Condition. Select After N days from ...
- Enter: 1 as the number of days
- Select "Email subscription requested (not yet confirmed)" from the drop-down
- Action: enter a sender email and name, and then select the message you created above as the email to be sent.
Use the simulation feature to simulate what would happen if the trigger task were run at that moment: it should give you a number of recipients that equals those that signed up a day before, without confirming their subscription.
Here is a visual example of how the Event trigger section would look.