The common scenario I want to use this feature is the following:
- Message The message is sent: mailing has been completed
- A wrong link is discovered
- Sender The sender would like to be able to fix the link
Select Settings > Advanced settings > Developer's corner > Fix URL.
A redirect to the new URL is now active.
Remember to use httpHTTP:// before the URL.
- The algorithm searches for the text in the first text box and replace replaces it with the text of the second text box
- URLs must be complete with the indication of the protocol (eg http://www.mailup.it)
- After clicking the button "Activate URL replacement" MailUp checks if the domains are blacklisted by Spamhaus and/or SURBL). The check is done when the URL is saved. There are no periodic checks on the URL specified for replacement
- You can specify up to 60 substitutions
- URL's replacement doesn't last forever. Once the URL is saved it last for 60 days