The Account settings section allows you configure every feature of your admin console platform which is not list-specific, but related to the admin console platform as a whole, or that helps you manage more easily your every-day work inside your admin consoleplatform.
For example, from this section you will be able to:
- in all links in your messages (the tracking link uses the custom domain);
- in the URL of the Web version of the message;
- in the URL of all Web pages used by the system (e.g. subscription confirmation landing page);
- in your admin console platform login page.
In other words, it allows you to fully rebrand all links used by the system.
How to get it set up
There are a few steps:
- Create the new C-NAME: consult with the company that you registered your domain with as to how to create a C-NAME
- Point to: c.mailup.com (same as above)
- Once you point your C-NAME to our system, it normally takes 24-48 hours for the change to propagate.
- Once logged in MailUp, go to your billing plan (the user icon in the upper right) and, under "My Plan", click on "personalize your domainsdomain". Specify your domain as "New hostname"
Please note that additional fees may apply to this feature. It is part of the "No Logo" option: if your subscription does not include this option, you will need to add it to your account. For pricing, see: http://www.mailup.com/pay-per-speed-email-marketing.htm