- Opened or did not open
- Clicked or did not click
- Subscribed on
- Unsubscribed on
- Whom you sent the specified message in the last / exactly N days (up to a maximum of 15 days. Selecting the condition "exactly" the maximum value admitted will be 14 since it also counts the starting day)
- Whom you successfully sent the specified message in the last / exactly N days (up to a maximum of 15 days. Selecting the condition "exactly" the maximum value admitted will be 14 since it also counts the starting day)
- Whom you did not send in the last / exactly N days (up to a maximum of 15 days. Selecting the condition "exactly" the maximum value admitted will be 14 since it also counts the starting day)
- Who did not receive... (due to hard bounces or not due to a hard bounce)
at least one action
- less than 5 actions
- less than 10 actions
- 10 or more actions
- Generated a soft bounce error (to know more about Soft Bounces, click here)
- Received or did not receive Welcome message
- Whom you sent / successfully sent / didn't send / the specified SMS in the last 15 days
- Who did not receive an SMS
- Who did not receive an SMS (Expired / Rejected)
The Messages The Messages drop-down menu contains a :
- the list of the last messages
- the entry "any message"
- the entry "last message"
- the ability to search for specific messages by typing their name.
Activity data limitations: Activity details are stored in our systems for a certain number of days, based on your subscription. Your current plan provides data on opens and clicks for 365 days, while the detail of the recipients to whom you sent a message has a 15-day limit (not extendable).
You can also decide to only select messages that contain specific Tags. This is a useful tool to evaluate your audience interest on a specific campaign (maybe your audience is interested in messages that include "Cars" tags. By knowing this you could send them a specific promo for car lovers).
The date fields allow you to specify a date range for which the condition applies.
An example: a re-engagement filter
Click on Save to save the new filter.
|title||Link and link tracking code|
When you enter a URL in the Link filed, the system performs a "like" match on the URL to determine if the recipient had clicked or had not clicked on it. This means that it will find a match even if the link contained some link tracking code, but you do not enter the link tracking code in the filter. For example, if the link in the email was "http://www.myCompany.com?utm_source=email", but you only enter "
Exactly X day(s) ago
Under Recipients > Filters > Activity, activity filters allow you to segment subscribers based on their recent email activity (e.g. opened an email). Activity filters are also the basis for setting up drip campaigns and sending triggered emails in the Automation tab.
So, there you go! That’s how to setup set up a triggered email sent precisely N days after a certain email activity occurred, leveraging this new, useful filter setting.
Activity filters now have an hour-based condition to more effectively run time-sensitive drip campaigns, such as shopping cart abandonment emails. To know more, check the example here
Hour-based activity filters
Date and time format
Filters now support hour-based conditions that allow you to run time-sensitive drip campaigns, such as abandonment cart emails, that need to be sent within hours.
In order to use this type of comparison, the data must be saved into a recipient field using the ISO date time standard, which looks like this:
YYYY = four-digit year MM = two-digit month (01=January, etc.) DD = two-digit day of month (01 through 31) hh = two digits of hour (00 through 23) (am/pm NOT allowed) mm = two digits of minute (00 through 59) ss = two digits of second (00 through 59) TZD = time zone designator (Z or +hh:mm or -hh:mm)
For example: 2015-02-24T19:20:30+01:00).
When using an hour-based comparison with a profile filter, make sure that it contains the date and time in the ISO format:YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssTZD