To view existing Triggered Messagestasks, click on Marketing+ > Automation > Triggered MessagesTasks. A page will be shown listing all the triggered messages tasks that have been added to the system.
Click on New at the top to create a new triggered message
The and toggles indicate if the task is active or not.
Click on the Actions menu on the right of each task to:
- edit an existing triggered messagetask
- simulate what would happen if it were was run now
- view statistics on the mailings of the message sent with that messagetask
- remove delete it
- Adding a new triggered message
- Simulating the execution of a triggered message
- Viewing statistics
- About Marketing+create a copy of the task (useful when creating a set of automated emails that share the same settings).
Clicking on the search icon in the upper right will bring up the search function.
To search for tasks, you need to specify at least one of these criteria:
- task name or description
- status (enabled/disabled)
- type (email/sms/groups)
After defining the criteria, click "Search" to get the results. If after running a search you want to restore the full list of tasks, just click on "Reset"