With MailUp 8.6.1 you can now fix urls added within your message
When do I need this feature?
"Help I put the wrong link!"
The common scenario I want to use this feature is the following:
- Message is sent: mailing has been completed
- Wrong link is discovered
- Sender would like to be able to fix the link
How does it work?
- From your admin tool: Settings > account settings > Developer's corner then click on FIX URL tab
- Click on the"plus" icon
3. Add the old and the new url
4. Click on the Activate URL replacement button
The effect of the rule is at console's level (all lists are affected)
- The algorithm searches for the text in the first text box and replace it with the text of the second text box
- URLs must be complete with the indication of the protocol (eg http://www.mailup.it)
- After clicking the button "Activate URL replacement" MailUp checks if the domains are blacklisted by Spamhaus and / or SURBL). The check is done when the URL is saved. There are no periodic checks on the url specified for replacement
- You can specify up to 60 substitutions
- URL's replacement doesn't last forever. Once the URL is saved it last for 60 days