Build your message starting from:
For basic or rich templates, you can:
In the "My Templates" section, you can also edit or delete templates.
The "Content" tab allows you to choose a new content element and add it to your message. Just drag and drop a content element (button, image, etc,) in the message area on the left.
The Content properties area changes depending on the content element that has been selected. If you select a button, for example, you will see a number of several tools to help you style the button and link it to your desired action.
If you click inside a text content block, the text editor toolbar will appear. The toolbar opens is in "simple" mode, giving you access to basic text editing tools.
Click on the icon on the right of the toolbar to expand it to "advanced" mode. Here you will find additional text editing tools, including advanced features such as merge tags (e.g. "Dear [firstname],").
The Structure panel includes different types of structural elements for your message. Think of them of as a way to create different sections of the message.
Unlike content blocks available in BEE v1, the new structures provide much more flexibility and customization at both the row and column levellevels.
Also, you can now clone entire structures (for example, a picture, a button, and a text) with all its settings and blocks. Previously you could only clone a single block of content.
If you click on a structure inside the message, you can modify row and columns settings, like background colors, paddings padding, and borders.
From this tab you can modify general settings that apply to the entire message:
- Content area width: set by default to 600px, which is the recommended width for most devices.
- Background color: it's the newsletter's background color. This setting is effective only for rows where a color has not been specified, inside "Row properties". Otherwise, the background color specified for that content structure will be used.
- Content area background-color: it's the background color for all content areas. This setting is effective only for rows and columns where a color has not been specified.
- Default font: it's the font used for the whole newsletter. This setting affects all text set to use the default font.
- Link color: it's the link color. As above, this setting affects all text links set to use the default color.
For each message, you create you can:
- Exit: leave Leave the editor without saving the message. All the edits will get lost.
- Save: save the edits without leaving the editor.
- Save & exit: save the edits and leave the editor.