Create signup widgets, exit-intent popups and landing pages inside your website and automatically sync collected emails with your MailUp lists. No coding is required, you just need to add a widget code in to your website and then you will control campaigns and results in your Privy dashboard.
How it works
- Visit http://www.privy.com/mailup/ and register for a free Privy account
- Connect Privy to your website by installing Privy's widget code on your website, available in the "Widget Code" section of your Privy's dashboard. There are also a number of guides for installing Privy on popular publishing and e-commerce platforms.
- Go to the "Settings" page, then click on "Linked accounts". In the available integrations, click on MailUp and connect your MailUp account using your credentials.
- Create a campaign. Pick the type of campaign based on your target (signup collection, online or in-store offer, ...)
- Choose widget type (popup, banner, bar, embed embedded form, ...)
- In the form fields step, choose "Email only"
- Define campaign and after-signup text
- In the "Email sync" step, choose your MailUp account
- After clicking on "Done", you will be able to customize your widget's look & feel and behavior with Privy's editor.
- You can also use the website widget as a landing page
Privy has a free plan for basic needs and paid plans for more sophisticated users. View all plans and features on Privy website