- Visitors to your WordPress-powered blog or Web site will be able to subscribe to your newsletter using a configurable sign-up form. Their information will be saved in your MailUp account.
- You will use your MailUp admin console platform to manage those subscribers, create and send messages to them, view statistics on sent messages, and more.
- The MailUp plugin supports the recommended 'confirmed opt-in' subscription method (i.e. subscriber receives an email with a confirmation link that has to be clicked to confirm the subscription). This method ensures that spam traps or wrong email addresses are never added to your list.
- The unsubscription process will be managed automatically by MailUp (e.g. unsubscribe link in the footer of your messages).
- MailUp supports SMS (text messaging) too, so you can choose to collect a mobile phone number as well.It also supports sign-up via a social networking account (additional fees apply: see the MailUp web site for details).
How to use it
MailUp and WordPress make it easy to create a Web site and a blog, and to communicate with readers or site visitors through a newsletter.