A row will be generated each time a recipient opens a message or clicks on any of the links nested into the email message. A row is also generated for those recipients taking no action on a campaign they were sent towho did not received the email message due to a bounce.
Full export is flexible to meet customers' highest expectations and can be mainly customized with the fields listed below.
|Header Display Name|
List ID in MailUp
Send ID in MailUp
Message ID in MailUp
e-mail address of the recipient
Subject of the email message
Clicked URL (if Status=CLK) or bounce code* (if Status=NCO)
Date of the operation saved in the record. It can indicate an open, a click or bounce detection
ISO format for dates
20110122T113000 stands for Jan 22th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Date the message was sent
ISO format for dates
|Note||note||Note of the message||String||Some notes|
Statistics file for email channel contains rows ("records") describing the latest action performed by the recipient. For example:
- if message is sent after latest export and recipient neither downloads the images nor clicks any link in the message, then file will contain a record marked as "NCO".if a recipient downloads the images and does not click any link in the message, the file will contain only a record that reports that opening ("OPN").
- if a recipient downloads the images and then clicks a link in the message, the file will contain only a record that reports that click ("CLK").
- if a recipient downloads the images and then clicks three different links in the message, the file will contain three records, one for each link ("CLK").
- if a recipient downloads the images, clicks a link and then opens again the message, the file will contain only a record that reports latest opening ("OPN").
- if a recipient opens a message (i.e. downloads the images) several time, the file will contain only a record that reports latest opening ("OPN").
- columns header, exported along with the data
- last Action only: you can choose to read only the latest action a recipient took for a certain campaign. So if a recipient views a campaign and then he clicks on it, on the csv only the click row will be exported.
- toggle click related rows
- toggle open/views related rows
- toggle bounce related rowstoggle no action (NCO) related rows
- toggle sent email rows (SNT).
What is the difference between NCO and SNT row types?
Each column can be also written with a text qualifier, usually a single or double quote.
idList;idNl;email;subject;statusType;details;statusChange;sentDate;note;FirstName;LastName;CustomerId;TargetId 5;1555;email@example.com;Subject of your campaign;OPN;;20150513T232106;20150513T112026;Your message note;John;Smith;34234;085861532 5;1555;firstname.lastname@example.org;Subject of your campaign;CLK;http://clickurl.com/;20150513T232206;20150513T112210;Your message note;John;Smith;34234;085861532 5;1550;email@example.com;Campaign subject;NCO;MBSD;20150513T013820;20150508T150226;;;;;0158634536 5;1555;firstname.lastname@example.org;Campaign subject;NCO;HB ;20150513T182035;20150513T112210;;;;;001478445;2125401707