- Choose a start event that triggers the workflow.
- Build a flow of automatic emails with a drag & drop interface.
- Set specific restrictions with groups and filters, or by date and hour (e.g. blackout dates).
- Check main statistics in real time or create an aggregated report to view detailed statistics.
We remind you that Workflows are currently in BETA. For more info on what it means and current limitations of workflows, please read Limitations of Workflows (beta)
Some use cases
- Send targeted welcome emails based on preferences expressed by new subscribers during the signup process.
- Send a welcome series after each subscription to introduce your company and your products.
- Create email courses on subjects your subscribers are interested in.
- Wish happy birthday and send a present to subscribers for the occasion.
- Send automatic campaigns based on your eCommerce data (last order date, total amount spent in the last year, abandoned carts etc.).
- Reach out to subscribers based on their interactions with your email marketing program (e.g. send a series of follow-up emails to subscribers who opened your latest newsletter),