- Download plugin from WordPress Directory
- Copy it to /wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins page (wp-admin/plugins.php)
- Add the widget to your sidebar on the Widgets page (wp-admin/widgets.php)
- Configure "WP MailUp" plugin through admin page. Please use "?" buttoms to obtain help when something is not clear. No file editing required.
- Open MailUp console and register IP address of your server (go to "Manage->Web service" and then select "frontend" in the dropdown menu to insert IP address of your server. More than one address could be registered)
Configuring the plugin
After installing the plugin as described above, access the WordPress administration panel and selectSettings > WP MailUp in the left-side navigation menu.
The setup page will be displayed.
Configure the settings in each section as described below. Please note that all the data required to configure the plugin is available in your MailUp console under "Settings > Codes Table".
Use this section to configure general properties, including the MailUp account URL, form title, etc.
This section refers to which List the new subscriber will be added to. MailUp accounts support multiple lists.
List ID (REQUIRED)
Numeric list identifier. You can locate the ID in your MailUp console under "Settings > Codes Table".
List displayed name (NOT REQUIRED)
Not currently in use
Group ID (NOT REQUIRED)
Numeric group identifier within the list. You can locate the IDs in your MailUp console under "Settings > Codes Table". You can add the same person to multiple groups by entering multiple IDs separated with a ";"