- Signup for a free trial (no credit card required): English / Italiano
- Create one or more Lists (e.g. two WordPress sites: you will create two Lists in MailUp).
- Install the plugin in your WordPress admin area, as described below
- Configure settings such as the header, footer, message templates, confirmation request email, welcome message, etc.
- Visitors to your Web site will start signing up, and you will be able to track the subscription trend over time in your MailUp admin console.
- Create and send email and/or text (SMS) messages to your subscribers.
- Use the NEW MESSAGE FROM RSS feature to create a newsletter from RSS feeds (a list of recent articles from your WordPress-powered blog). Just select the posts and choose a template and priority. You will be able to edit the newsletter after it has been automatically created, before you send it, without any copying and pasting.
- MailUp automatically manages the unsubscribe process and gives you access to statistics down to the individual recipient level (opens, clicks, social sharing, etc.)