Integrating with other applications
You can enrich your experience using MailUp by integrating it with other applications. For example, you can have information flow in from an ecommerce store, or leverage MailUp from a CRM system.
- Ready-to-go integrations with a variety of applications
- APIs that you can leverage to create your own integration with MailUp (or hire a developer to do so)
In MailUp, navigate to Settings > Account settings > Developer's corner > Integrations for a list of currently available integrations with CMS, CRM, ecommerce, and other applications.
For each one of them, you can learn more, subscribe to notifications, and find out how to get started.
The applications that are shown have different states. Here is a description of what they are:
|Available for activation|
|Active on this account|
|No longer updated by the developer|
|No longer available|
|Coming soon (currently being developed)|
Enabling an integration
Click on any application to learn more about how it has been integrated with MailUp:
- who developed it
- how to get more information and download it
- current version
- publication date
At this point you can:
- Enable it: this does not automatically install the application. It simply records that it is being used by this account. For installation detalis, see the application's documentation.
- Subscribe to updates: in order to receive updates when new versions are released
Help us pick the next application
Help us pick the next application to integrate with MailUp by clicking on the Other application link. Share with us your thoughts, and provide a contact so that we can keep you up-to-date.
Developer? Create, test, and publish your integrations
Leverage MailUp from another application (or build a custom solution for a client)!