The service is available at the following locations:
The corresponding WSDL is available at the following location:
The WebService is accessible through the SOAP protocol
Checks the provided credentials and returns the accessKey to be used to call all the other methods.
string Login(string user, string pwd, string url)
user: username to access the MailUp console
pwd: password to access the MailUp console
url: console URL
Deprecated Login Method
Once the accuracy of the inserted data has been checked, a LoginResult string containing the outcome of the operation is returned, and in case of successful login, it will also contain the accessKey to be used to call all the other methods.
Sample LoginResult response
This method is available only from MailUp release 7.4 and it's very similar to the previous one ("Login") but it allows to specify a console ID instead of a console URL. The main benefit lies in the fact that an URL limits the use of the infrastructure, whereas a fixed reference like the console ID would make it easier to move the administration console on a higher-performing hardware. There would be little or no malfunction, as the customer's applications would keep on working after the operation.
string LoginFromId(string user, string pwd, int consoleId)
- user: username to access the MailUp console
- pwd: password to access the MailUp console
- consoleId: console identifier. The console ID can be drawn from the username associated to the console, without the initial "m" (e.g. username: m1234 > console ID 1234). In case it is not possible to get the console ID from the username, please contact our support team
Deletes the accessKey from the list, so that it can be no longer used. In case the method is not called, the accessKey remains active for 60 minutes.
string Logout(string accessKey)
- accessKey: access key obtained by calling the Login method
- LogoutResult: string containing the outcome of the operation
Sample LogoutResult response