This section allows you to choose a customizable template or to create a new one.
Choose templates based on the editor you want to use to create a message. The Drag & Drop templates section contains templates to be used with BEE, while the HTML templates section lists templates that can be used with our HTML editor.
Let's see the Drag & Drop templates section in detail.
You can choose between:
- Basic templates, they are basically wireframes for your new message;
- Rich templates, they contain sample content to give you some design ideas;
- My templates, they are previously saved custom templates.
For each template, you can choose an action through a drop-down menu.
- New email: create a message starting from the template.
- Preview: see a preview of the template.
- Edit template: modify a template (if you edit a basic or rich template, you can only save it as a custom template).
- Delete (available only in "My Templates" section).
Copying a template to a different list
When saving a template with BEE, you have the option to share it with other lists.