It is the file that will contain the recipients for the campaign when Operation Mode is FULL or SEND:
- This file must be compliant with the formatting policies mentioned at the page http://help.mailup.com/display/mailupapi/CSV+File+Format
- You can use any kind of separator, but you must define it in the proper Settings.xml property (“Separator”).
- Make sure Recipients.csv was saved with UTF-8 encoding to avoid loss of special characters in some recipient names or content
- You can add up the dynamic fields that your account allows
- You can add others dynamic fields.
- It is possible use a column to attach a file to the sent email to the given subscriber. File have to be present in the folder attachment of the Zip Archive.