Phase out schedule
January 2019: Switch off version 1.1
September 2018: Switch off version 1.0
June 2018: All the methods related to any version of this service (v.1.0 and v.1.1) have been deprecated and no longer supported.
MailUpService is a family of special web service interfaces that have been developed to extend satisfy special needs. These interfaces that can be accessible with SOAP, REST (beta) or REST/JSONP
Availble sevices are designed to.
- Create/delete MailUp filters (MailUpService 1.0, using SOAP)
If you are interested in using MailUpService you should be aware that
- MailUpService is a set of extensions for MailUp SOAP API, it does not replace SOAP API (authentication features are shared between all these services)
- Each extension is identified by a specific version (e.g. 1.0, 1.1) and a different endpoint
- REST version is often restricted to HTTP POST usage, there are some exceptions with the methods that are available also for JSONP
- Naming convention is based on categories of methods. Method naming is like this: category+action+detail (see tables below).
|Authentication||login and logout|
|Filters||Manage MailUp filters|
|Groups||Manage MailUp groups|
|Recipients||Manage recipients (e.g. import, subscribe, get reports...)|
|Emails||Manage email messages (e.g. create, retrieve and send email messages)|
|SMS||Manage text messages (e.g. create, retrieve and send SMS)|
|Create||Add a new item|
|Read||Retrieve one or more existing items (or extract specific information from them)|
|Update||Edit an existing item|
|Delete||Remove an existing item|