Viewing Existing Profile Update Forms
To view the Profile Update Forms that have already been created, select Marketing+ > Profile updates > Profile updates forms.
The page shows:
- Form name
- Start date (optional) and End data (optional)
- Whether the form can only be filled once (One time)
- Whether the form has been enabled or not
- Click on the form name to view a preview of it
- Click on the Actions menu to edit the form, delete it, or start the process of creating a new email message that will include a link to the form
Once you have created a profile update form, what are the next steps?
- Create a new email message and use the Insert Profile Update Form from the message editor toolbar to insert a link to the form
- Finalize and save the email message
- Send it to a test group to simulate the entire process
- When you get the test email, fill out the form and submit it
- Confirm that the Recipient Fields associated with the recipient that updated the form have been successfully updated