The MailUp Extension for Magento (MailUp_MailUpSync [DISCONTINUED] - free download) allows you to leverage the powerful MailUp email messaging system from your Magento-powered eCommerce store.
Using the MailUp Extension for Magento
Magento has announced that they'd stop supporting the Magento 1.x platform, and has finally sunset the version 1 on June 2020. More info here.
Following this announcement, we have stopped supporting our integration with Magento 1 as well.
- Multi-store implementations of Magento are now supported: connect different storefronts to different lists in MailUp
- You can now show a newsletter subscription checkbox during checkout, without having to use a separate extension
- MailUp webhooks are now supported to manage quasi-realtime subscribe/unsubscribe
- Incremental sync was implemented, so that now only modified customers are transferred to MailUp during scheduled data syncs
- See detailed release notes on Magento Connect.
The MailUp extension for Magento includes the following features:
- Specify the List in your MailUp account that the store is connected to (MailUp supports multiple Lists, which you could connect to multiple e-commerce portals).
- Filter customers based on a number of criteria (purchase history, customer type, etc.)
- Send the filtered customers to MailUp with one click, adding to an existing Group or creating a new Group, then send a targeted message to that Group from within your MailUp platform.
- Use triggered messages in MailUp for marketing automation based on sales & other data (e.g. send a coupon 45 days after an order is placed to invite customers to purchase again).
The MailUp email marketing extension for Magento supports both the community and enterprise editions of Magento. The following versions are currently supported:
- Community Edition: 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x,, 1.9.x (latest version tested is 22.214.171.124)
- Enterprise Edition: We currently do not officially support Enterprise editions. The extension can be installed, but you may encounter functionality issues.
|Make sure that the Web server hosting the store supports the Magento system requirements. We strongly recommend that memory_limit is set to 512MB or higher.|